Sunday, February 8, 2009

Logan rehearsing his speech for Black History Month

Logan was sitting on the pot before taking a bath last night when I realized what he was saying. His teacher, Mrs. Miller said that he learned this long recitation after she'd gone over it only a couple of times. When they practice it, she says a line and the kids are supposed to repeat it after her. She realized that Logan had memorized it because he would say the lines when she said them, not repeating them. She told me that she was thinking about just having him present it at the assembly by himself, but isn't sure if he'd actually talk when the time came. It would be great to have him do this, but he might need a back-up just in case he decided to whisper, which he's been known to do. Maybe a video of him doing it would be a great back-up. I can't wait to see him do it on a stage.

1 comment:

  1. How cute!! Is he on the toilet? When he gets older, he will not be happy about this video. I already know I will have to answer to ZiZi about all the nakie pics I've taken of her....

    love ya!
    laura

    ReplyDelete