Sunday, March 22, 2009

Logan is so sweet!

This just melted my heart, so I had to share. Logan just leaned in to give me a hug and whispered in my ear, "Thank you for taking good care of me. I love you." Then he said, "I love you too, Whitetail" which means that he got that line from a Diego, but I don't care! What a sweet boy he is! I love him so much!

2 comments:

  1. SO precious!!! That is so sweet! Hope you guys are doing well-I went to Ikea today and have a surprise for the boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right...this is too cute! He is a very sweet boy. And you shouldn't care that it is a line from Diego because he's making a connection between you and the Mama Deer. Just because he doesn't have the words to express his feelings he knows where to find the right words! SMART and Sweet!

    ReplyDelete