Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 7, 2009 - Knoebel's Amusement Park

As soon as Logan saw this slide that is all he could talk about. I think he liked it because it looks just like the Snoodle slide on "A Snoodle's Tale" which is a VeggieTale about God creating each of us as special individuals. (I love the look on Logan's face. He looks like a frog to me.)

Eric took these two photos. The boys are very into taking pictures right now.

Misc. Kiddie rides and snack time.


These are on the ride called the Whipper (not to be confused with Dad's favorite name for Jasmine - The Whippet - even though I kept accidentally calling it that. This was our favorite ride because we all got to go on it together and we all just had huge smiles on our faces at every turn.


Flying their own airplane - they rode this one at the beginning of the day and again at the end.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I love the smiles at Knoebel (or however you spell that:) ) I can't wait to see your bed, it looks beautiful. Did Eric eat all of the blueberries before you were home? I seriously can't wait to see you guys-I'll give you a call soon-would this weekend work for you?

    ReplyDelete