Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Logan's Quotes






Aunti Ashley called me to tell me that I needed to get my bootie in gear and catch the blog up. I don't think I have any new photos, but I thought I'd at least write down some of the cute things the boys are saying and doing.

They both love Shrek and Shrek 2 and Logan has been quoting it for a month or so now. We do have to decipher some of what he says such as "Cinderella Chips" which turned out to actually be, "No more relatives."

He also kissed his red haired teacher, Mrs. Miller full on the mouth. I'm wondering if he saw her as Princess Fiona, since he says, "I'm an Ogre, arrgghh" which often sounds like "I'm a yogurt."

Logan also sings, "Welcome To Duloc" from Shrek and it is so funny because on the part where they pause and instead of saying "wipe your a--" they say "wipe your (pause) face" he pauses too which is very funny. I also caught him doing some of the motions last week when I was playing the song for him from I-Tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment