Saturday, June 5, 2010

Logan's Newfangled Children's Songs


Tonight when Mike, Logan and I were in Logan's room while I was making Logan's bed, Logan started singing. He started with Old MacDonald Had a Farm, but the lyrics kind of trailed off after EIEIO. Next, he started singing, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" but not the version we're used to. He sang, "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star how I wonder what you ate for breakfast." After that, he sang, "Row Row Row your boat gently down the stream. Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Life is just a bowl of spaghetti."

It was very funny because he was singing so clearly. I'll have to ask Logan's teacher if he is learning these newfangled songs in music class.

He love that he was making us laugh but as soon as I got the video camera out, he stopped singing loudly or clearly enough to hear the lyrics. "No witnesses" as we say.

P.S. This photo is from Hands-On-House which is a Children's Museum in Lancaster. Logan got to go there on a field trip with school.

No comments:

Post a Comment