French Manicures on our hands. Please don't blow up the pedi photo - that would be scary!
We had a great time looking for a day spa, to no avail, and ended up in a cheesy nail shop that smelled like fake nails. It was still a blast though. Ashley manicurist had it out for me after I pulled my keys out (so I wouldn't mess up my nails) and gave me dirty looks after that. My mancurist was really nice and had just become a U.S. Citizen on Sept 24th, which we both thought was pretty amazing. If any of you are not yet citizens - here are the rules - a. you must live in the U.S. for 5 years (with a Green Card), b. you must pay $700 dollars for the process (HOLY COW, we thought that was a ton!), c. you have only two chances to pass the test and if you don't pass, you're out of luck. I don't know if there are other rules, but that is what we learned.
Anyway, it was a fun sister day out.
No comments:
Post a Comment