
We just picked up his new glasses on Thursday and so far, he's doing a good job of keeping them on. I didn't think that the prescription was very strong, but when I looked through them they are a lot stronger than I was expecting. Hopefully the glasses will correct his vision enough that we won't need to go back to the patch - or worst of all - put him through another eye surgery. Please pray that the glasses will work.
Eric looks so cute!!! I love the glasses. I can't believe he keeps them on. I love little kids in glasses! we can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. I have been teaching Zizi to say "eric" and "logan".
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you had a blog - that's so cool!!
ReplyDeleteLove the new glasses; my first pair when I was five years old were a pair of red Flintstone glasses (just the brand name they used at the time to make kids think they were cool). I loved them. :)
Looking forward to reading more!